October 4, 2010

Pregnancy #3: Week 20


(Don't mind the pit stains...I'd just finished Crossfit. And, I seem to have a lot of those these days, even though the weather is cooler.)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks 

My baby is: the length of a banana...6.5 inches, 10.5 ounces

Baby changes: He weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion.

Best Moment this week: We have had many "best" moments this week because of the nice weather!!  We've been taking complete advantage and have spent much of our time outdoors this week.  My favorite moment was probably the picnic we took to the Polo Fields...more on that later!

Gender: Before this week, I've been feeling "girl" (although, my feelings mean absolutely nothing b/c I was wrong with both of my others) but the crazy pregnancy dreams have really taken off and I dreamed that we had a VERY, hairy little BOY.  Even hairer than our "little Monkey" McKlayne.  (McKlayne was SO hairy when she was born...furry ears, hair on her forehead and her back...Charlie and I were definitely a little concerned at first...but, she lost it all...the body hair, anyway!)

Movement: Movement has been increasing...I can still only feel it all internally, though.

Food Craving: Salads. Cereal and Salsa.

What I miss: that I can't wear my regular jeans and capris in this weather! I love Fall clothes...maternity clothes?  Not so much!

Sleep: CRAZY pregnancy dreams....did any of you women experience those?

What I am looking forward to: getting started on Halloween costumes so I can start on Christmas gifts!

Symptoms: No complaints!



2 comments:

J said...

I had a recurring dream that Marilee grew to the size of a two year old in a matter of days! I was so depressed in my dream, haha! :)

Anonymous said...

I had a dream when the doctors gave Matt to me he had frog legs, long green GIANT slimy legs...

Debi